Join Shalthis from the GKick podcast as he delves deep into the world of Hearthstone in ShoutStone, a daily YouTube video series. Each day, Shal shoutcasts the latest and greatest Hearthstone games from the likes of Totalbiscuit, Trump, and Day!
The new free-to-play FPS game Bullet Run has made it out of open beta with a green light, and is now officially available for everyone to play.
Set in the future where the highest rated T.V. show is a program not unlike Smash T.V., players take up the role of “Contestants,” budding stars looking to make it big in the nations latest reality-show obsession.
The games unique selling point is its dedication to letting players create their own completely unique avatars. As they gain more and more “heat” (basically experience points used as currency) players will have the opportunity to unlock and/or purchase new weapons, weapon modifications and attachments, wardrobe items, accessories, and custom weapon decals — allowing everyone to create a unique persona with thousands of possible combinations.
Here’s a sweet list of all the things that make the game stand out:
* FPS Meets Free-To-Play – Free for download for the PC. Additional content is available for purchase in the in-game marketplace.
* Reality TV Game Show Storyline – Players will have to fight for stardom or settle for 15 minutes of fame. Cameras and commentators capture all the intense FPS action, where style and showmanship earn “Heat” and fame on the road to stardom.
* Eight Kill Skills – Unique abilities can be trained and unleashed during combat. Each brings in cutting-edge technology for players to use in their match and are unlocked as contestants earn Heat. These include damage heals, berserker mode, enemy-trapping robots, aerial ammo attacks, devastating mini-gun action and more.
* Active Reload – Bullet Run moves fast, and your guns need to load even faster. The game offers an Active Reload feature. When you hit ‘reload,’ a circular interface appears. If you hit it just right, your weapon loads much faster. But be precise, if you don’t hit the mark, your gun will jam.
* Six Killer Arenas – A thrilling assortment of game maps for players to explore and dominate including industrial landscapes, desert wastelands, and more.
* Fast-Paced Multiplayer Combat – Up to 20 contestants can battle on each episode in one of two game modes: Team Deathmatch or Dominion.
* Character Stylization – Players have access to hundreds of ‘vanity’ items to customize their characters and style, earning boosts and experience points in the in-game Style system.
* Weapon of Choice – Thousands of potential combinations per weapon from silencers and muzzle brakes to scopes, stocks and more allow players to fine-tune their weapon to match their game play preferences. Additionally, weapons decals and paintjobs will provide players true personalization.
* Bring on the Heat – In-game progression is rewarded through exciting play; the more Heat, the more fans. The more fans, the more players level up their Fame. Taunt, slay and humiliate opponents, increasing Heat and unlocking new skills and weapons.
* Character Progression – Gain access to unique items and weapons as your character advances to new levels of fame (experience); you can also earn in-game currency to help improve and learn new skills.
* Killer Community – Add friends, join them in matches, and chat privately via the ComCenter.
* Additional Features – Nemesis System to identify the contestant constantly blocking your path to stardom; Taunt System with custom animations to help pump up the crowd; Quickplay option; and more.
So get out there and get some fans! Click the link to download the game and get started.