Join Shalthis from the GKick podcast as he delves deep into the world of Hearthstone in ShoutStone, a daily YouTube video series. Each day, Shal shoutcasts the latest and greatest Hearthstone games from the likes of Totalbiscuit, Trump, and Day!
Thanks to the success of a limited edition offering Kingston Technology Company, Inc. has announced that they are making the HyperX red memory a permanent offering as past of its high performance, entry-level HyperX blue product line. HyperX red is designed for system builders, entry-level gamers, PC modders and consumers looking for a reasonably priced, stylish high performance memory chip.
With a price range of $15 to $90 and backed by Kingston’s lifetime warranty and free live technical support these 2GB to 8GB single modules and 4GB-16GB kits make for some sexy reasonably priced memory chips.
HyperX red Features and Benefits:
· Unique: features HyperX red heat spreader for greater heat dissipation
· Capacities up to 8GB (single) and 4GB–16GB (kits)
· Frequency (speed) 1333MHz and 1600MHz
· CAS Latency: 9-9-9-27 and 10-10-10-30
· Voltage: 1.5v and 1.65v
· XMP Ready: higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
· Compatible with P55, H67, P67, Z68, Z77and H61 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
|Capacity and Features||MSRP (U.S. only)|
|4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM HyperX red||$25.00|
|8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX red||$49.00|
|2GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM HyperX red||$15.00|
|4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM HyperX red||$25.00|
|4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX red||$29.00|
|4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX red||$29.00|
|8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL10 DIMM HyperX red||$45.00|
|8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX red||$49.00|
|8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX red||$49.00|
|16GB 1600MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL10 DIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX red||$90.00|