Join Steve, Steph, Ant and Chris as they cover the latest in pro wrestling news and rumors from WWE, TNA, RoH and more on the Because Wrestling podcast. Including weekly roundtable discussions, pay-per-view event predictions, and much more each week. Explicit
A new strategy game titled Impire will soon allow those with hearts of black to unleash the full might of their best buddy Báal-Abaddon.
Developed by Cyanide, this new IP will put players in the shoes of a follower of Báal, a once mighty horror from the Bottomless Pit. Summoned by the incompetent sorcerer Oscar van Fairweather, Báal now find himself stuck in the body of a lowly imp. How… unhorrifying.
Reminiscent of games like Dungeon Keeper, players will help the former lord of evil by constructing a personalized demonic compound complete with deadly traps and a horde of loyal minions. Use a totally evil array of spells to beat back the supporters of all that dumb, light-side nonsense. Send your underlings to the surface to terrorize the people.
Some of the evil game features:
- User-designed dungeons filled with different room types and an assortment of deathtraps
- Minions of every shape and size to be leveled up and equipped with upgraded equipment
- A custom deck of magical item cards to be unlocked and built to suit any playing style
- The opportunity to squash pesky heroes beneath one’s hooves, and grind their souls into helpful dungeon-building resources
- A perilous campaign to be played in solo or co-op mode
- Many multi-player modes to confront and crush one’s so-called “friends”
Impire is slated for release on PC in Q1, 2013. Keep an eye out and start sacrificing some goats or something.