Join Steve, Steph, Ant and Chris as they cover the latest in pro wrestling news and rumors from WWE, TNA, RoH and more on the Because Wrestling podcast. Including weekly roundtable discussions, pay-per-view event predictions, and much more each week. Explicit
For Azerothians, Tuesday is but a grim day due to server maintenance. This week though we can sigh in relief as maintenance was quick and to the point and Patch 4.2.2 is live! Gearing up for raid night tonight? Well here’s what you have in store for you this evening, all courtesy of the blue powers that be in the Blizzard community forums as well as the good folks at MMO Champion:
“ Dungeons & Raids
- The visibility of Ragnaros’ Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros’ hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Updating a raid roster while in combat should no longer cause a client crash.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)”
Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Starfall should no longer hit enemies with whom the player is not in combat in Grim Batol or the Firelands.
- The Feral druid 4-piece tier-12 set bonus should now interact properly with Primal Madness and Euphoria.
- The radius of effect of the Restoration druid 4-piece tier-12 set has been increased.
- Fireblast now properly triggers Impact on the primary Fireblast target, even if that target was not yet in combat.
- The radius of effect of the Holy paladin 4-piece tier-12 set has been increased.
Dungeons & Raids
- A few of the Molten Surger patrols in the entrance area of Firelands have gone on vacation.
- The number of enemies that must be killed before Shannox spawns has been reduced.
Isle of Conquest
- Players should no longer take large amounts of damage when being launched from catapults.”